Monday, June 7, 2010

Forewords

Forewords

Title: Love Letter
Author: miia186
Date Started: 07|06|2010
Date Ended: --|--|----
Genre: Romance

-----------------------------------

"I'm sorry for being so slow.. I.. God I just.." He tried to form sentences as he kept stuttering.

"Babo.." She silently spoke as her tears threatened to fall.

"Nehh?" He looked at the figure in front of him.

"Babo.." She repeated, louder this time.

Without waiting for his reply, she ran up to him and hugged him with all her might.

"(_____)-ah.." He stood in shock as her petite body tried to crush his.

`

I sent him a letter that day.

The letter that had never been open.

The letter that he had thought was a prank of some kind.

`

She sent me a letter that day.

The letter that I never opened.

The letter that I had misunderstood to be a prank.

``

The Love Letter..


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Starring:

`Kim Junsu [of DBSK]
`(_____) [You, the reader]
`Nichkhun [of 2PM]
`Others.

Have fun reading~! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment